We envision a future where our customers have a delightful experience with our platform AND with our client services teams and in turn become our biggest evangelists (and promoters). To achieve this, customers expect high quality solutions, timely responses and degree of empathy.
As a leader of the technical services team within the customer success organization, your role will be instrumental in energizing an entire movement (customers and employees) around our platform. A successful technical services team will increase our customer’s platform adoption rate and in turn our customer and revenue growth rates. A large part of our success will be driven by the all star team we hire and a strong bottoms-up culture we all operate in, where decision making is decentralized and each team member is empowered to do the right thing for our customers.
You will lead a high caliber technical services team including technical account management and technical support, focused on helping our customers get the most value from the OneLogin platform. You will act as a Player/Coach and be instrumental in driving the day-to-day success of our team. This is a huge opportunity to guide the technical services team through the next wave of growth.
- Guide our team to foster a fun atmosphere that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts talent
- Lead department planning, workload forecasting and sustainable capacity planning process
- Provide personal mentorship and build career development plans that enables both horizontal and vertical growth
- Obtain feedback from customers, lessons learned, and incorporate enhancements into the overall services and support methodology
- Guide our team to hire ‘A Players’ with strong technical aptitude and focus on customer success
- Partner with “People Operations” to formulate and execute effective recruitment campaigns
- Guide our team to develop technical support and services methodology and best practices to ensure predictable customer success
- Identify key risks and mitigation strategies that may impact the success of onboardings, projects and/or support
- Maintain industry/technical knowledge base and facilitate/maintain industry relationships.
- Guide our team to design and launch methodologies, tools, policies and practices to effectively support our customers
- Develop interfaces with engineering, product management, marketing and sales teams to provide customer feedback and insight to improve product solution and direction
- Establish training strategy to ensure appropriate and continuous platform knowledge is provided to all team members
- Advocate for appropriate uses of technology to boost team productivity and to measure performance (but not create unnecessary friction)
- Collaborate with the team to meet and exceed monthly customer satisfaction goals
- Design and implement customer satisfaction closed loop processes to measure customer feedback objectively and improve service
- Work with the team to listen for and identify opportunities to build new service and supportofferings ensuring a world class customer experience is delivered
- Customer-centric mindset: you place the customer at the center of every problem and design solutions that meet their needs
- Exceptional leadership skills: this role requires a proven leader who knows how to motivate, coach and grow employees to maximize their potential
- An entrepreneurial spirit: our success team is hard working, well organized, self-motivated and confident
- Strong interpersonal skills: our success team is energetic, outgoing and able to balance confidence and resolve with humility and empathy
- Experience managing high performance teams, including goal setting, coaching, developing, delegating and accountability
- Creativity: you create new approaches to solving old problems. You communicate the solutionsin a way that is simple, eloquent and credible
- Experience with accountability for customer satisfaction and retention strongly preferred