Are you driven to help others? Do you enjoy solving problems?
If so, this job might be for you. OneLogin is looking for Solutions Engineers that are the catalyst to making sure our customers’ deployments are successful. OneLogin Solutions Engineers are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to drive our customers to success and love every minute doing it.
You will scope out customer engagements, implement the solution and ensure our customers get the most value from our service.
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation
- Mentor and train customers on the OneLogin service
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other OneLogin teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues
- Collaborate with the sales team on existing customers to up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage multiple concurrent deployment projects
- Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices
- Provide development and integration assistance
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting the development of client deliverables
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Knowledge of directory technologies strongly preferred
- General knowledge of SAML and forms based authentication
- Some knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter a must in a high pressure environment
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
Applicants must possess a strong knowledge of:
- AD and LDAP Directory integration
- Networking: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, IIS, TCP, Radius, Firewall, proxy...etc
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.