The primary goals are to expand OneLogin’s reach by recruiting, engaging, training and supporting partners. Prior experience working with Value-Added Resellers and Integrators aligned with Microsoft, Workday, ServiceNow and BMC are highly preferred.
A successful candidate will be able to expand, develop and sustain a robust network of partners who choose OneLogin as their preferred cloud based identity management solution.
- Participate in business and financial plan creation to drive incremental sales through OneLogin’s network of channel partners
- Create programs that will strengthen partnerships with key partners from SaaS companies to systems integrators to platform vendors
- Establish preference for OneLogin as partners’ preferred identity management solution
- Train partners on OneLogin Identity Management Solution
- Partner with OneLogin’s sales teams to win deals through partners
- Identify opportunities within targeted partners to integrate OneLogin into partners’ selling processes
- Must have 5 to 8 years experience of sales experience, preferably in SaaS and in a channel model
- Previous relationships with Microsoft, Workday, ServiceNow and BMC VARs and Integrators
- Must have direct experience in the SaaS industry including strong presentation skills
- Proven experience building and expanding relationships
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing channel business plans that have clearly defined business and revenue goals
- Experience in building partner financial models
- Ability to define sales and marketing programs that help partners achieve revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability as a top performing individual and consummate team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships inside and outside of OneLogin
- Strongly prefer candidate with an established network of relationships in SaaS industry
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Experience working with and building relationships in Asia-Pacific and EMEA
- Fluency in multiple languages is a major plus (Japanese highly preferred)
- Lived/worked or studied in Europe or Asia
- Technical acumen: familiarity with Cloud/SaaS and identity management
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.