We're looking for a talented and driven Senior Technical Support Engineer. We're a fast growing company working in the Enterprise Identity and Access Management and single sign-on (SSO). We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed!
In the Technical Support role, you will be responsible for helping customers resolve technical questions related to product use and set up. You will work be a key part of our Customer Success strategy helping integrate new clients and working with engineering for 2nd level support. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Support engineer, looking to learn and also take advantage of their existing skillset. A second responsibility of the role consists of working on documentation for common technical issues and adding that to the OneLogin Knowledge Base.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Mentor and train customers on the OneLogin service
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other OneLogin teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues
- Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices
- Provide development and integration assistance
- The ideal candidate has experience with providing technical support for a software product (SaaS a plus!)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with Windows Server operating systems
- Experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
- Knowledge of AD, LDAP, SSO, SAML
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations
- Capable of enabling web based application with SAML
- Past coding experience in core web technologies; Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, HTML, and others
- Knowledgeable in configuration of OTP solutions such as Symantec VIP, Yubico, and RSA
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.