We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about solving problems and who get excited about building great business relationships. The Alliance Manager works closely with partner prospects, facilitating communication and getting to know their needs as they are brought on board, all the while demonstrating one of our core values of being easy to work with.
Our partner pipeline is exploding with companies interested in integrating with OneLogin’s identity platform. We offer our partners an easy and useful solution to a fast growing technical problem, enabling them to work seamlessly with us and support their customers. When partnering with OneLogin, companies establish a continued business relationship in order to solve problems and offer lasting value to our joint and future customers.
- Develop expert understanding of OneLogin’s partnership offering
- Manage and grow relationships with existing partners and their teams
- Engage partners during our partner onboarding process (phone, email, and in-person)
- Communicate the benefit of partnering with OneLogin to new and existing partners
- Reach out and check in with partners to assist with questions they may have
- Facilitate participation in partner ecosystems (communities, listings, certification, etc)
- Collaborate with OneLogin’s Product Marketing team in the production of collateral surrounding partnerships
- Build lasting relationships with partners. We have a reputation of being easy to work with and want our partners to be successful for years to come
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in business development with a flair for relationship and networking
- Very good ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to maintain a high level of interaction
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow-through techniques
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition, and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A love for start-up environments
*** Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SAAS startup ***
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.