OneLogin is seeking a Corporate Controller. This position is based in San Francisco and will be reporting to the CEO. The Corporate Controller will oversee all Accounting functions for OneLogin including general accounting, billing, A/R, A/P, financial reporting, tax and commission administration. The Controller will be tasked with growing the accounting team and supporting OneLogin's international expansion. Additionally, the Controller will be a key leader at OneLogin and will work closely with the CEO and Operating Managers to drive financial strategy and execution.
- Oversee all activities of the accounting department including the month-end close process, financial reporting, payroll and cash management.
- Partner with business leads and FP&A to understand and explain financial variances vs. plan and forecast.
- Set priorities and goals for the department, hire and mentor the accounting team.
- Establish and maintain corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure conformance with US GAAP and other laws/regulations.
- Manage external auditors to ensure that all documentation required for annual audits and initiate quarterly reviews.
- Serve as the key technical accounting resource for OneLogin.
- Ensure complete and accurate tax compliance and tax accounting in conjunction with a 3rd party provider.
- Ensure accounting systems and processes are continually streamlined via process improvement to achieve greater efficiencies and accuracy in the level, and timeliness of reporting.
- Ensure that operational and design effectiveness of internal controls are maintained.
- Administer the commission plan. Work closely with sales and FP&A to refine the commission plan to ensure sales behavior is aligned with company objectives.
- Manage key COGS related to hosting and carrier expenses in close collaboration with the operating managers.
- Build relationships cross-functionally to foster collaboration both inside and outside of Finance & Accounting team.
- Work with FP&A to prepare board materials.
- Support the CEO on key financial decision.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High-energy leader experienced in leading a Corporate Accounting team in a fast-paced, high-growth Company.
- 8-12 years’ experience in corporate and/or general accounting including international reporting experience and recent public company experience as the controller or assistant controller.
- Big 4 Public Accounting and SEC reporting experience strongly preferred.
- Five or more years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience with SaaS and B2B required.
- Advanced understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the ability to apply GAAP to new and existing transactions.
- Strong people leader with the ability to build team to produce quality results in an efficient manner within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Highly proficient in excel and Keynote and a strong understanding and demonstrated use of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Collaborative business partner adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience implementing ERP systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance including current CPA license.