In this leadership role, you’ll craft our product positioning and collateral, develop joint-value propositions with our technology partners and train our sales team on how to thwart the competition.
To be a good fit for this role, you need some technical product experience, such as a computer science/engineering degree (or a previous life as a sales engineer), as well as excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Understand how customers use OneLogin, why they choose it over competing alternatives, and "productize" this knowledge into re-usable tools for the sales team
- Translate new product/technical capabilities into meaningful customer benefits, including concrete positioning and messaging for all new product features
- Create copy, diagrams, videos and concepts to bring OneLogin to life on the web site, in collateral, and in presentation materials
- Actively track and update competitive information on a quarterly basis
- Organize and lead monthly meetings with sales team to ramp new members and enable the broader team with a repeatable sales playbook
- Support analyst relations program
- 7+ years of experience working for an enterprise-focused software, SaaS, or IT security company. Proven track record of marketing to a technical audience
- You must be comfortable working with and marketing to IT buyers within enterprises
- Passion for data and continuous improvement across the organization
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or experience
- Ability to multi-task with a strong inclination towards action